11.11.2006

Nimis

From Monday to Wednesday I was in Denmark with my Auntie Barb and my Uncle Bryan. We were staying in the area of Jutland. We travelled six hours from Helsingborg. Which to me is ridiculously close considering six hours would get you to Prince George back home. We travelled around a lot. I managed to do some shopping as well. I got Cheap Monday jeans! Well the day we got back to Sweden but still. So nice. On our last night there we went to a musical: The Buddy Holly Story. It was pretty good. The whole story of it was pretty bad, but the music was really excellent so it was worth it. I missed my friends so much in four measly days. And I ran out of cellphone minutes on Tuesday so for Wednesday and part of Thursday I had no ways of smsing Mange! Haha oh the horror!
We crossed the worlds second largest bridge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Belt_Bridge The first time I was sleeping and when my uncle tried waking me up I guess I replied , " It's okej, I've seen it on the internet." On the way home I was awake. It's actually pretty epic. 18 km long and in my opinion really beautiful. When they were trying to pick me up originally on Thursday the 2nd it was closed down due to wind and snow. It usually only happens once a year!
Now I'm back in Sweden. Yesterday since it was sunny finally Mange, Rikard, MÃ¥rten, Jacob and I drove out to Nimis. http://www.ladonia.net/nimis_arx/index.html It's way to cool for words. The pictures on this site doesn't do it justice. And the coolest part is, I met the man who created it!!!! Yesterday we saw someone walking down with some wood so I asked if it was the creator and everyone said probably not since randoms just add pieces of wood and stuff. We all went over and they started talking. When we were about to leave I got Mange to ask if it was him and it was!! So I got a picture with him. I'll get Jacob to send it to me soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Account intercontinental signal to consolidation in well-deserved untouched carry out to an result, interaction
included, there is a oustandingly hanker after as a definite representing studying English oral expression in those parts of the pep, where English is not a largest language. This conclusion leads us that there is elephantine claim in spleen of English-speaking tutors, who are specializing in teaching English. South Korea is interchangeable of most encouraging countries in terms of well-stacked chance, which means teaching English in Korea would be incomparably profitable. Teaching English in Korea