11.14.2006

Today was the last time I saw Auntie Barb and Uncle Bryan. She started crying! Yikes. Had kladkaka again. So good. It's chocolate cake that is ridic. moist and rich. Heaven. Auntie Barb bought me mad amounts of stuff from the Body Shop!! Woot! And I knocked my nose on a couch outside of Mange's house. I don't even know how! Well I do know how. I just bent over without thinking.. I can't believe I forgot there was something there? It was dark granted. Oh well. Here's a picture. Now it looks like I had a zit and picked it. Fan.

2 comments:

SteveDVS said...

Mange + Dark + Bent Over = Sex

Oooooooh Chloe's got a loooooooover. And this time it's not Wade!

Anonymous said...

Heheh. Oh wow its been to long since I have talked to you!! Where do I begin.. oh yes, I got your postcard and I must say SUPER JELOUS. Well im stoked because we have snow and it reminds me of you and I doing snow-skiing. :) I miss you to much and im glad to see life is fun. LOVE YOU
-BEKA