1.04.2007

Jo goes Hejdå!

I'm going to miss her lots. It's 12.49 and she only has approx. 2 hours left in Sweden. Jacob came and knocked on my window again at 10 am! Fan it scares me. We then hung out for a while. And at 11.30 typ he drove me to go say bye to Joanna. So we headed there. We only stayed about 10 minutes but I couldn't of stayed longer. Jacob and I got about half way down the street then I remembered I left my Tim Hortens there, so I had to go back and get it. Ha I hate having to go back after good-byes. It's a weird feeling, her leaving. It seems like it was yesterday she was saying , "Wow I've only got four months left". Thinking about that makes me think about how fast these next six months will go. I have so much to do. I must do it. Joanna is beautiful, and with her leaving it makes me nervous as if my safety line has been broken. She was the "intelligiant" one when it came to being an exchange student. Now we're supposed to know what's up. Well I sure as hell don't.
JOANNA JAG ÄLSKAR DIG. VI SES I NYA ZEELAND. JAG SKA SAKNA DIG!

Jacob got this really cool tape from Jake, about how to speak some Star Trek language. hahahaha So cool.

1 comment:

Karter said...

thanks for the post card
i love it!