9.12.2006


iChats are the fricken bomb! Karter's amazing with Macs and somehow he's able to tell me all of these cool things even though he's on the Pacific and I'm looking at the Atlantic. If anyone has Macs/iChat tell me!
I had soccer training tonight. I'm playing with a club called Stattena. They have like impecible records and I have no clue how they just let me join. The girls are really nice and totally understanding that I've got the whole lack of Swedish thing happening.
H-If played tonight. That's a local soccer team. Sort of like Prince George Cougars. Except H-If is men. Henrik Larsson plays on H-If. I've been to two games already, but tonight I was training. Right outside the stadium though! Man European fotboll is intense!! A whole bunch of drunk rowdy ready to fight fans! It's so fun! I recommend you watch Green Street Hooligans if you're into that stuff. I'm a five minute bike ride from Olympia && I can still hear all the chanting. The polis rent out a helicopter, people in riot vans, + guys on horses. So fun! I get to go watch next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

yo...
on the bus yesterday after the hif game.
there were like 50 maniac fotboll fans.. going crazy cause we won i guess.
and they were singing absurd songs and such...
it was so great...
i love sweden, and random bus singing.
and the biggness of soccer.
im happy you like your team.
i wish i had an imac... it hink...
but i can just use yours!