9.29.2006

so nothing OVERLY exciting happened today. but here's a recap. wake up. get to school for 10.10 and I actually do NOTHING. Like didn't draw, didn't sleep, didn't do anything. It was weird. Then computers where the teacher is insane but no websites are blocked so I can go on MSN and stuff. I meet Zsolt at 12.30 and he spoke more english today!! Yahoo good job kiddo! I think I talk a lot though so he never has a chance to say anything. then I went home and ate this delisiously gross lunch. Then off to downtown to meet Stephanie. There's this shop here, No Boundaries. It's a wicked cool board shop. The guy who owns it is named Jesper. He digs Canada, a lot. After No Boundaries takes off in business he plans on moving to Banff area. Or so he has informed me. He's lived in Banff for like three winters recently and digs it a lot. He sells longboards, kiteboards, skis.. you know the regular stuff. He's soo funny. I told him I was going to buy a plant and well I did. So I brought that to him. (I couldn't find my charger for my batteries so I couldn't take a picture so I bought some more rechargable batteries so I'll go in sometime this week and take pictures) Then bought supplies for Snickerskaka. Yes I made more snickerskaka. There was need for celebration though. Because tonight Rachelle's French lover came!! And their friend Erik from Vänersborg. So tonight I hung out with them plus Örs. HAHAHA Damn Quentin is halarious hahaha. Oh sigh. That's about all for today. I think I may sleep in to about nine tomorrow, then go for a run. YES sleeping in until 9!!!

1 comment:

Karter said...

sweden sounds super fun and chilaxed
i hate having strep but otherwise
have you seen any venus fly trap plants
i have been wanting to get one of those suckers
but tthat pepper plant sounds super sick
i got a cactus thats it ahah