9.21.2006

so i had soccer tonight. the coach was getting really mad at the end of practise but it was fun since i didn't understand a word of it haha. there's this boy i love at school haha. grr. shy boys here.
i was just talking to aron about grease. and he said he hated it because his best friend used to make him watch it all the time. and that got me sad because i thought of erik and how we would just sit and watch movies. i miss erik so much right now. and that led me to miss steve. which then led me to miss adam. and then graeme-marlee-nadia-tessa/jaime/jamie/kelsey dubew. AHHH!! haha i don't miss home but i sure as hell miss my friends right about now!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you chloe dot dot curtis!

-laura!

Julie Wishau said...

Why do you have to pay for lunch? Mine is free. We don't have ice, I wish we did. Today is a sad day, I can no longer wear shoes in the house.