9.27.2006

so today at 9.40 i was to meet zsolt so he could put his longboard in my locker, but i am late leaving since i'm talking to karter iChat style (happy 18th werd!!!). so i go outside and realize i left my bike outdoors so it's wet (it's raining hcore). so i take ann's bike and book it to school. once I get there i realize, damn i don't have a lock. so i try to figure out the tire lock thing that europe bikes have but i couldn't... so i go in find zsolt, turns out he didn't bring his longboard because of the rain. derp. so i ask him to help me with the lock , but he can't. so i'm in a dilema.. this is a bike that is about $900 [don't ask me how]. tycho brahe is known to be the horrible school so i for sure don't want it stolen. so i go in and ask someone in my class to help me. he can't do it either. so i wait for håkan my teacher. i end up going home to pick up a lock. i get back and still have like 45 minutes of history.. but i forget which classroom! so i didnt go to history. ha and school ended at 12.30 for me. So i get home and i start talking to Örs. He comes and I hope on the back of his moped and we go driving and looking at bicycles for about 2 hours! MOPEDS ROCK IN SWEDEN! and we ate kebab!! i cant tell if it was better kebab than bomb, so stephanie is coming to help me decide this weekend. today was an eventful day of fun. tomorrow 8 am.. UGH lame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was Zsolt wearing a helmet when he put his longboard in your locker? I sure hope so.