10.01.2006

woke up at 7 am today and tried calling Nad at hockey buuut she was busy having fun. I went for a three hour long walk today. It was really nice. Sigh I love it here. I think I'll do it again tomorrow. Tonight we had dinner at Stephanie's house and we figured out our host families for the rest of the year! So starting in January I'm living out in Domsten at Rachelle's host family. It'll be super interesting.. They have a 20 year old son, and Isabella who's in Cali right now is 18.. So I'll be QUITE young. But the dad is an amazing chef I hear, and the mom seems really sweet. Only thing is I think I have to clean the house, a lot. And it's in the middle of no where, so I'm going to be bus riding galore! I must figure out about bus passes. That's about all. Watched H-iF again. Looove it! Here's a picture of my house, from the outside.

No comments: