10.21.2006

http://absolutist.com/online/bubbles/
Steve sent me that link and I am so addicted to that game now. Whenever I'm not out with friends, or downtown, I'm playing that. Even today in computer class I was playing it! I bought a najs sweater at Jeppe's. Then hung out with Mange again for ages. And lots of other people! Like Abeeeel, Eddeeee, Christoffffer, och MÃ…RTEN. We went to Maxi, visited Jacob, said Grattis to Christoffer for turning 18 (he's now at the bar) and went to a playground at Edde's school. I must say playgrounds suck here! Nothing like Veritas. I learnt how to say "I would love to make love to you" but I don't know how to spell it. I've gotten back into giving massages too! I didn't have Body butter though so Abel didn't get a wicked awesome one though. I don't think he cared. Bra Dag.

No comments: