10.16.2006

so yeah yeah. i didnt end up going to Arons farm because he was cleaaaaaning. He tells me it isnt a farm but how should I know as Ive never been there. So Stephanie comes over. Then at 5 I head to Manges to pick up a movie. Mårten is there and I just end up staying there. Then we meet Abel and his friend.. Filip at 19.30 and go longboarding. I sort of went longboarding. I just went around and got Mange to teach me stupid swedish sentences and it was fun. Ann was super nice and said I could come home at 11. Abel and Filip went home at around 21.30 so Mårten, Mange and I just went back to Manges and hung out. Tomorrow Im going to Manges and hes going to teach me swedish haha. I am getting serious about it now. Dagens ord (word of the day): knullkompis. Ask if you want to know what it is HAHA Mange har en knullkompis!

No comments: