10.17.2006

So I went to some school today! Woot. And I didn't have to go to economics because they had a test! So I watched South Park with Christoffer. Then for some reason at lunch I went home.. I didn't need to. So I ended up going to Mange's. Met Jacob (Ahl). Bahah! I made him fall off his bike onto me on my (Mange) longboard. Ohh damn. We went to No Boundaries. For ages, again! Jeppe has almost killed my plant, nej. The plant's died on it's own. All the same. It's still clinging to life! Edde was there! Oh Edde. Christoffer and I drew on Jeppe's new wicked awesome whiteboard. We made it pretty. Then MÃ¥rten, Mange, and I rented this super shitty movie. And then we watched Boondocks Saints. We walked the dogs fricken 3 times today! Not big walks though, more like to the corner and back baha!

No comments: