10.07.2006

so today was basically wicked awesome. i wish i had my camera. go to school, blahblah nothing exciting, read onboard. then go downtown and buy my jacket! i luuurve it! then rachelle comes (20 minutes late because she forgot her cell on the bus or something) so then we have to take a bus out the middle of no where bus station where all the buses can be found. so we go thurr, takes like 5 minutes to get the cell and luckily there was a bus coming in 12 minutes (not the 1 hour it was supposed to). then back to town, on another bus for 30 minutes with stinky guys, then to väla and ikea. we were so stoked on ikea food, it wasn't worth it though. well the ice cream was. haha we didn't even buy anything from ikea. so back into town. then she went off for the night. and abel called. abel is wicked shit. he's another hungarian && reminds me so much of you guys back home. we were going for coffee (with EDDE too! another swede who's fun!) and turns out the place didn't take visa so i didn't have coffee. then aron called about the concert and i had nooo clue what he was saying so abel translated it all for me. so blahblahblah abel, edde and i make our way to knutpunktin while on the way abel asked me if i was 19. he fricken thought i was 19?? oh em gee. we go get money out with a lot of help from abel then just wait around at knutpunktin 'cause turns out aron & co. aren't supposd to be leaving school! but they do anyways. and i hung out with a kid from my class tonight?!?! i NEVER thougt i'd be doing that. Erik. He speaks really good english which I didn't know either. (His sister lives in L.A.) So we got onto a ferry, to Denmark.. something to do with drinking age and bars on the ferry? I didn't drink either way so I was just along for the ride. Then to Tivoli. EFFF!! ONE THE BEST CONCERTS EVER! It was raggae/hiphop/mind blowing music! BAHAHA then Aron and Ludvig and .. his younger brother who is so funny and his name starts with a V and is an old swedish name but I forget it. It sounds like Voldermort. Anyways yeah. HAHA they started walking me home but then they got a phone call that the doors were getting locked for good so they left and I biked home. Anders was wicked cool too. I called at 23.30 just to check up and make sure I was still allowed to be out and stuff and he's just like ,"Yeup, don't worry be happy." I think he was mondo stoked I was going out with so many kids baha! I can't wait for Spain, even though it's at 8.45 I LEAVE! And I'm not packed. But whatever haha. And then get back from Spain to hang out with Abel and Aron and fun people and yay! I lurve Sweden!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

and why didn't i come out with you on friday night man. sounds fun lol!
im glad you went out.
fun times...
i love music.
i miss you.
lol
hope you're having fun basquing in spain while im eating cheese in france.
<3