10.04.2006

i'm not using my computer so i can't upload any pics of kebab unfortunately. stephanie and i went to no boundaries today. and i fricken saw so many people! christopher who was the first kid i met who longboarded from tych. i figured he had stopped going to tych since i never saw him but he does i guess. haha he's fricken BAHA i think we both thought we were completely different. although he's really super cool. that's what not being in the same class does to you. completely different scheduals. Then Victor came. Hadn't seen him in like 2 weeks. I ended up going to some place called Chili Wok with him later. I'm so pumped to go back there later in the month and get Chinese food in TAKE OUT BOXES. I've never had that before! Then Mange came in. He came in and was like, "Hej Chloƫ." and me not wanting to be rude just started talking to him for a while. Then I realized I didn't know who it was. At first I thought it was Abel but then after 10 seconds realized Abel doesn't look like that. So after my intense conversation with Mange not knowing it was Mange I asked Jesper who it was while Mange was busy talking with Victor och Christopher. "Yeah Chloƫ. That's the guy who's board you have." "OH riiiight" Another 10 km run today. Sigh I'm on FIRE. And I guess either October or November 28 Jesper is having a party at some bar to celebrate ski season and what not. I'd imagine sort of what Ruins Keggers are? I'm so stoked for that! HAHA WOOHOO. The guys I've met so far are wicked awesome. Victor has an intensly beautiful camera.

No comments: