10.15.2006

Kej So I'll start updating this regularly again now. Including tonight then!! So I got home from Spain yesterday. I was waiting on like the 2 floor for everyone, and I told them that's where I'll be. And the time slowly rolls to 14.20 and I was thinking, "Hmm we needed to leave five minutes ago." And suddenly Anders comes RUNNING down the staires shouting , "CHLOE THE TAXI IS WAITING." Heehee oops :) The plane ride was alright. The guy beside me sucked but there was this adorable little girl a few seats infront that was entertaining everyone behind her. Our luggage took forever to come! So I didn't get home until 10. Luckily Mange, Abel, and Edde still wanted to hang out. So I headed to Mange's house, and yes it is incredibly close! And Ikea looking! I gave them all their Skittles and Starbursts. Abel and Edde fell in love with them. Woot!! We watched some movies. People came over, people left. I went home at 1. And now I have to wake up Aron! Because I want to go to his house at 12 not 1. AND A BUTTON FROM MY JACKET CAME OFF! No wonder it was only like $70. Oh well it can be fixed for sure!

No comments: