12.19.2006

Grattis

So today I was super dooper happy. Not sure why. I woke up and talked to Per for about an hour which I hadn't done in a long time, so that was nice. Then I left for the library, and spent a while there.
I then left for Jeppe's because I was going to stop by before I went to Rotary. Abel and Christoffer both called earlier in the day, and turns out they were both at NB with Mange! So I spent some time there. Then went to Rotary for our Julbord. I can't believe how much sil Swedes can eat! It must be ridic in Norway! But it was nice, the Christmas food and all.
I then called back Abel but he didn't pick up. Then I talked to Mange but they were out at Camilla (where Mårten works). So I was dissapointed because I thought I wouldn't see Abel again and I began the walk home to drop off my things.
On the way home Jacob Ahl called. I hadn't seen him in a while. He asked if I was at school (his new apartment is near school) and I replied that I was by the video store. So he was going to see Mange (even though I told him Mange wasn't home?) but he came and met me then we went to my house for a bit. Then I called Abel and he called Mange and they were together! So we headed downtown for fika.
Now this is where my day starts getting excellent. Besides the fact that we didn't go to Mezo, and that Mårten wasn't there I was so happy! Jacob and Eric Ahl, Mange, Edde, Abel, Filip, Christoffer, Rachelle, Stephanie and I! It was so nice. I was happy Rachelle came :) And since you're going to read this, yes I was happy. I also met Hedvig and Maria on the street! We only talked for a few minutes, but it was still really nice.
Then we went to Mange's house. Well Christoffer, Eric, Jacob, and I all went up. Christoffer and Eric left early. But Jacob and I had dinner there. It was Mange's mom's (Ann Louise) birthday today. So Peter (Mange's brother) came over with the two people that were working with him. It was fun. He played Wii and I guess he loves the "Hej Monika" song as much as I do! So Mange played that song for us. I love how happy Peter is. It makes me happy. So I am happy still.

This song was a one hit wonder. The guy who sings it was in a parallel class to Johan (Mange's other brother). Johan said he was a bit crazy. The movie was filmed in Helsingborg, so Jacob or Maria will take me to find the place! I'll take mad amounts of pictures and make sure I'm listening to the song!

No comments: