12.10.2006

Support


So on Thursday Rachelle made her first presentation infront of her Rotary club. The one about Canada and life back home. It was a rainy day but the girls all met up on the bus, and then walked to the hotel where the Rotary is held. It seems so much different from the lunches we (Stephanie, Jo, and I) have for our clubs, but dinner meetings are always different. Rachelle had so many people there to support her! It was nice to see. She did a good job of half swedish- half english so there's no way the club can say she hasn't learnt anything. Since she has, and no they haven't said that about her. I just mean if they wanted to think that it would be false! She sang O Canada! Ha oh how I miss that song!
After parents Roos drove RAchelle and I to the H-If match because my Rotary councilor and her boyfriend weren't going to be there that day and they have season tickets so they let me have them! She's really cool. The field was disgusting by 10 minutes in because it was raining. But we won 1-0. Then I walked down to Knutpunktin and took the bus up to my house haha Which is about as fast as me walking from Olympia Stadium to my house! But it was nice with Rachelle's company haha!

No comments: