12.26.2006

Snapphanar

Yesterday was a nice lazy day. I sat inside all day. I was hoping for a walk but it did not look inviting at all so I decided against it. Then I started preparing dinner at 15.00. Ann's twin sister and family and older sister plus son Jesper came for dinner! It was nice. Turkey. I didn't eat very much, obviously I was saving room for cookies after! The sisters all look the same which is cute. I got more presents! This is getting so ridic! From Tomten I got this movie called Snapphanar which is new to Sweden. It just aired on the TV yesterday. I liked it actually even though I have no clue how historically accurate it is. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0820010/ And I got Tommy girl perfume! Which is sweet because I was planning on buying that or Clinque Be Happy! Woohoo. And I got this really cute man that was "Made in Sweden" so that I'm keeping. I think Ingrid (Ann's older sister) thought I was being sarcastic when I said I liked it but it's really cute!

No comments: