12.04.2006

Thanksgiving




So this post should've been made when I made the one about brunch but I've gotten lazy. Today I was sick so I'll be able to make lots of posts.. well sort of. So after brunch Rachelle, Stephanie, and I went back to Stephanie's to start on our Swedish Thanksgiving. I made the stuffing then I had to leave (I'll get to why) so all the credit goes to Rachelle and Stephanie. Sweet potates, mashed potatoes, corn (they boiled it?!?! - canned corn that is), turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, carrot cake, asparagus.. I forget what else. I was late getting to dinner but they saved me food so I got there right before dessert! We had lingonberries instead of cranberries since they don't have cranberries here. Weird I know. I miss craisins! So we had Japan, Sweden, Danish, New Zealand, States, Canada. Nice :) It was good seeing everyone also.

1 comment:

SteveDVS said...

Danish = Denmark