12.28.2006

söt klänning

Rachelle came over today, then she went and got her hair dyed AGAIN. I haven't dyed mine in two years I think! Woot proud of myself. Then we went downtown and started looking in shops. I found a dress I wanted to try on, and then decided to buy it for New Years. I adore it. But no pictures until NEW YEARS. I'm wearing it with my gold shoes. Oolala!
Then Jacob Ahl came and picked me up from N.B. in his braaand new Volvo. Well new to him. It's a '89. So cool though. Then he came for tea. Then he left. We (Ann, Ulrika, and I) went and got a movie - Friends with Money. Dark comedy but I sort of liked it. Had not the best plot line though.. nothing totally happened. Anyways. Yeah I watched that tonight. Tadaa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, im impressed with how long you've been blogging! I just started, and I don't know how long I'm going to be able to keep it up. I had fun reading your posts!