12.15.2006

Julgoodies




Last night we went to Jon and Mollie's because every year for the past 15 or something their family and the Fejne's have had a traditional Christmas candy making night. We made knäck, almond cookies, and marzapan stuff. I felt so sick the entire night though and at 20.30 i fell asleep on the couch! I didn't wake up until 22.30. I felt embarassed but they knew I wasn't feeling well and Jon and Mollie are super nice so it was alright. Knäck is soo nice. Sugar, syrup, cream and almonds. Yum. I'm going to have to make sure I don't eat mad amounts of this stuff!
Carolin is their daughter (Jon has two other kids which are 23 and 25 I think from another marrige - he was the one married to the woman who ran off to be with the Nimis guy!)

1 comment:

Karter said...

hey i havent given you a shout in a long time i miss ya a ton. but ya ICHAT!