12.04.2006

The Reason Why

I made carrot cake yesterday but it's a funky colour because there is no baking soda in this house (the thing that browns baked goods). It tastes really good though, just no cream cheese icing!

So the reason why I left for Thanksgiving was because I went to Råå to go to julskyltning. Mange, Edde, Abel, and I went to Rikard's grandma's for glögg and pepperkaka! Then through the streets and back home.

They had it in Helsingborg last night. So after training I met up with Abel and Edde and we didn't really look at everything. It was bloody cold and super packed and none of us like that! So we went to Mezo and sat there for about an hour for fika. Najs. But now I'm sick.
Edde on the left in his hyperactive blurry form. Abel on the right just sitting and laughing.

No comments: