12.28.2006

Late Torta


It was Cecilia's birthday (I think 12th) yesterday. (This photo is from Christmas). They live out in Skäret so we went out there for dinner. First we stopped by Winni's because she had gotten someone to fix flooring and the bathroom or something and she wanted to show it off. Then we went to Mats, Anki, Johanna, and Cecilia's house. It's really really beautiful. I adore it. Total Ikea in my opinion, or most of it. We had another Julbord. This was more traditional in the fact it had ham and stuff, but all the same so good! And the torta. Birthday cake in other words! Really nice, but so sweet.
Today I had a lazy day. Woke up with a headache. Went to NB for a while and hung out with Edde. Jeppe adores him I just realized. I saw a picture of his new board and it looks epic! My hair for some reason was really nice, natural nice. It made me happy. I drank four cups of tea in under an hour. Impressive I must say.

1 comment:

Karter said...

shes got the cute older sister right chloe?