12.30.2006

Insomniacs

So Anders birthday was yesterday. 49! Ella and "our" family went to Pålsjö for lunch. I walked back in to town and met Edde for a bit. Then went home. Then Jacob knocked on my window and scared me to death. We went to Mange's for a bit, then I came home because it was dinner time. What I didn't realize was it was dinner for 11 people. The food was really nice.
I have decided one thing though. Swedes do NOT need sleep. These guys run off of no sleep. I went to bed at 12, couldn't fall asleep though (I probably eventually did around 4). No one left until around 1.30. Then they cleaned until 2.30 I think from the sounds of things. And Jake called me at 3.20! And on Geeloo Mange left a message at 5.40... Seriously people do not need sleep. Since Ann and Anders were both up before me today by an hour or so!

1 comment:

SteveDVS said...

It's 8:05pm and I'm dead tired. I don't know how long I'm going to last tonight, I may need some red bull or something. I was falling asleep on the couch at around 6 and my eyes are still burning. Going to be the tiredest new years.

P.S. Happy New Years, since yours was a few hours ago.